mandag den 10. oktober 2011

Wien - Vienna




My wife had a business meeting to attend in Vienna, and I got the chance to tag along. So while she was sweating in meetings I enjoyed Vienna, walking my feet of, so I did a bit of work too. We where there for 4 days, one sunny and three raining days. But who cares when you're walking around in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
I have never seen any city like this one. No matter where you look, youl'll see the beautiful marks of Art Nouveau. Obviously we visited Belvedere, the museums Quartier, Hundertwasser Haus. I saw a special exhibition on Egon Schiele (one of my all time favorites), StephansDom, Klimt (obviously), MuMoK (Modern art), Karlskirche, Karlsplatz, The Opera, Naschmarkt, The Wagner building, Heldenplatz ... And I can go on and on. I'm not finished with this city yet....

Ingen kommentarer: